Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Circle lens review: G&G Shinny Green (Puffy 3-tone)

For my first review I wanted to present you with my all time favorite lenses. These were the first ones I've ever owned and since then I had to re-order them because they're just amazing. My eyes are naturally very very dark brown and I've always had a bit of trouble finding lighter lenses that would look bright and getting the color to be at its full potential :) that's the main reason Puffy 3-tone are absolutely stunning and a perfect choice for dark eyed guys and girls. Just to be clear, in case somebody might be wondering, I excluded editing from the eye area in pictures so the colour of the lenses doesn't change n_n!  http://www.pinkyparadise.com/?Click= 142459



I ordered these cuties from pinkyparadise.com and they came with this adorable pink piggy lens case :3 which I adore as well. 


This is how they look on dark eyes in daylight. The colours blend from light brown in the center to light green in the middle and finish at the darker green and black mixed edge. I think the light brown center makes them blend very nicely to my natural brown eye color. Also on a verrry important note: they give extra enlargement due to the color mix and a dark black outer circle!



Here is another look at how the lenses look in daylight :) 


In this picture you can see how they look when exposed to artificial light. As I was saying, sometimes lighter lenses lose their vibrance on darker eyes when not directed towards bright daylight, but not in this case! These lenses absolutely win at keeping their vibrance and brightness even in darker surroundings ! :3 :3 yay! 


This is the original preview you can find at the website! Source: pinkyparadise.com


REVIEW IN GRADES ❤️❤️❤️

Color: 5/5 - these babies make your eyes doll like green and stay true to their color during daytime and nightime. 

Comfort: 4/5 - I would not recommend wearing these lenses over 4 hours. In general, they are pretty comfortable however I wouldn't wear them for the full recommended period of 6 hours.

Enlargement: 5/5 - they will give you great enlargement! Their diameter is 14.50mm.


Thank you so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed the review! ☺️☺️💖💖💖💝💝💝 kisses and hugs!! 💋💋🎀🎀

http://www.pinkyparadise.com/?Click= 142459


No comments:

Post a Comment