Tuesday, February 17, 2015

First post! Omg! Ootd

Dear fellow bloggers and kawaii fashion enthusiasts, here is my ootd and item descriptions (including available links to products). I hope you enjoy! 


Soooo finally spring is coming! To celebrate, I chose happy pastel colours to complement my happy mood. This is a completely wearable look for shyer sweet lolitas! Pastel blue and pink colours on the top calmed down by a black skirt, warm knee high socks and black leather flats. 


This fuzzy fake fur coat keeps you warm so you can still rock a short-sleeved T-shirt underneath. I also went with warm orange lipstick to cheer up the look even more! 


Since it's still not very warm outside I wanted to keep my feet warm so I went with these kawaii black flats and warm knee highs which also have cute buttons on the side (sorry for the bad quality photo 😁). I also wore a basic black skirt which is mostly covered by my long pink shirt but adds some balance. 



I accessoried with a black pastel goth necklace, some kawaii bunny hair clips and a sweet pink and white pearl butterfly bracelet! I love having a combination of 'conflicting' accessories including both dark and sweet ones. I'm also wearing a brown bob wig in this picture because I find it goes well with this look and covers less space so the outfit stands out, but usually it's optional. 

I hope you enjoyed my first post! I'm overexcited about the blog and plan on continuing on weekly updates! 


Product list:

Coat, shirt and shoes: Zara

Skirt: H&M

Knee higs: H&M winter collection

Necklace and hair clips: Clair's

Bracelet: Accessories

Sweet lolita wig: Ebay

Lipstick: NYX Lip Butter Hot Tamale

Circlelenses: pinkyparadise.com - G&G Shinny Green (Puffy 3-tone)


APPROVED BY ALPACA





No comments:

Post a Comment