Friday, March 20, 2015

MY OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!!

Art credit: IG: Clapinkart

NikaMestrovic

www.youtube.com/channel/UCVhh74jySjBxOTz7SM7srYw

I've been pretty busy but also a bit sick for the past weeks so I was unable to make post but hey hey, here it is!

I have a VERY exciting announcement to make! :)

I have decided to expand what I have been doing on this blog and other social media platforms and dared to open MY OWN YOUTUBE CHANNEL!!! Yup yup!! /wahaha

I'm still such a noob when it comes to video editing and uploading online. I've had some problems with quality and speed and all that stuff but I learn on my own mistakes and I absolutely love learning new things. The videos themselves are going to only get better with time, I'm learning something each day which makes the process even more fun :) ! 

I will put a link to my channel all over this post!

I hope you're going to enjoy my videos and maybe learn something new, if not, at least drain some inspiration from them :) I'll do my best to ensure there's diverse and interesting content uploaded every week or so. And of course, if you like it, please subscribe :3

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Lots of love, hugs and kisses to everyone!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

LINK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVhh74jySjBxOTz7SM7srYw

No comments:

Post a Comment