Monday, March 30, 2015

Review - part 1 - INKED BARBIE COSMETICS

Get ready for a sparkle of pure glamour!!! That's right, I'm finally doing a review on Inked Barbie Cosmetics, something I've been waiting to do for a long time! Now it's finally here! :) 

www.candyrockcouture.com

Inked Barbie is a brand new vegan cosmetics line created by Candy Rock Coutoure and will be available very very SOON so get ready!! I'm going to give you an exclusive look into the world of this glittery goodness so you can see for yourself why I'm so excited about this! Let's go!

First, have a look at this collage I made of the eyeshadows and lashes I used to create my first look! 


At the top left corner you can see the packaging and the Inked Barbie logo which I adore. In those adorable tiny boxes I received a pair of creamy eyeshadows/eyebrow paint and glitter. 
 
The pretty blue eyeshadow tone is called SKY CANDY and the pink one is XOXO. As I mentioned before, they can be used both as eyeshadows and eyebrow paint. The best thing about them is that you can achieve very different looks. You can make them very soft by applying them with your fingers or very vibrant if you decide to tap them with a brush. I personally think it's very hard to find an eyeshadow which will give me a "wet" look and will stay vibrant for quite some time. This is why I think you can create brilliant mermaid looks with these eyeshadows! As you can see in the picture, I decided to combine them to be vibrant and restrained myself from too much blending because I wanted the edges to be clear and sharp. At the same time, I played with softer versions of the pink on the bottom eyelid.



Now let's talk glitter!! GlamDoll Glitter comes in two shades in my pictures: BI-POLAR BARBIE (pruple/pink tones) and KAWAII MERMAID (blue tones)! You can use them in whichever combination you want. If you use them with an eyeshadow of similar color, you can expect the color to explode and shine with every blink! It's even more exciting to use them with different colors because amazing things happen :3 :3 :3 Here I matched the colors to see what would happen and omg, suddently my "mermaid wet look" transformed into a "rock n roll badass candy mermaid look" in a second :D 
KAPOW!!!!



And of course, I can't go without mentioning those rockin' eyelashes!! Inked Barbie has a falsies line called Dream Doll Lashes which come in various shapes, colors and sizes! For this part of my review I want to show you two pairs: TOKYO-POPSTAR (in the first collage) and BARBIE DOLLICIOUS (second collage). They are comfy and glamourous at the same time and that's why I can easily wear them for hours. I want to also note that sometimes big lashes are tough to trim and shape perfectly and it takes time for their shape to suit your eyes however I'm happy to say it happened rather quickly with these, despite their size :) TOKYO-POPSTAR is my new favorite pair for cosplay while the BARBIE DOLLICIOUS pair is perfect for a night out with friends and badass lolita styles n_n Meow!!



In the second part of my review which is soon to come, I'll show you some other combinations and styles I've made by wearing different products from the line :)

Inked Barbie is everything I've hoped for and I wish you will enjoy it as much as I did. Please visit the links I'll list below if you want to know more about the fashion wizard that is behind the Inked Barbie line and many more :) :) I hope you enjoyed my review! ❤️

Lots of hugs and kisses,

Nika


LINKS: 

www.candyrockcouture.com

Instagram: @candy_rockcouture

Facebook: Candy Rock Couture

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment