Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Review: Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Gray (Bambi series) !!

Hi everyone n_n ! Today I'll be reviewing a pair of circlelenses called Geo Princess Mimi Sesame Gray from Bambi series :) I got them almost a year ago from   http://www.pinkyparadise.com/?Click= 142459 ! Perfect for cosplay, lolita or just everyday kawaii styling of your choice. They are very big and the color really pops up which means they're going to be very noticable and will draw attention (which is absolutely a positive trait in the world of lenses, in my opinion :)). Let's just get right to it! 


This is the kawaii animal lense case I got with the lenses :3 I'm not 100% sure but I think it's two yellow hippos!! How cute is that! On the right you can take a look at the lenses inside the case. They look like a pair of crazy eyes! 0_0 n_n let's se how they look when put to good use!


This time I added a picture in which you'll also be able to see how the lense looks when compared to the natural eye. My eyes are naturally dark brown as shown in the first picture. As you can immediatelly tell, the lenses make a huge difference in size and their color does not fade away or change (a very important fact for us dark eyed princesses and princes :3). They have a very large black ring on the edge that just doubles the size effect but at the same time leaves enough space for the gray color and pattern to show. I find this particular pattern fascinating and unique. The center is faintly brown colored and that's why the transition from brown eyes is gentle and elegant. The middle part is very grainy gray and black stripes that come out of the outer edge make the pattern even fuller and more expressive. However, you may notice that when it comes to darker settings and dimmer lights (the right eye is covered in shadow just a tiny bit) the color turns darker and sometimes when I wear these lenses at night or dim house lights, they seem very dark gray when observed from a distance. In any case, light or dark, the pattern is just simply awesome. I will reorder this pair as soon as their time for disposal comes. I personally use them mostly for cosplays in which I'm not exactly sure what the right eye color should be for the specific character because they're neutral, huge and noticable! What I didn't expect when buying this pair is that they would be so comfortable. I never made it through 6 hours of wearing my other models. Even though most of the other models are comfortable too, I don't even notice these beauties which is surprising especially because they're so big!


Here you can take a look at them from different perspectives and combined with different makeup styles! Neko cosplay on the left compared to a sweet lolita on the right!


Here's the original picture of the lenses found on   http://www.pinkyparadise.com/?Click= 142459 
This model seems to be very popular (comes in different colors as well) and I can see why. Definitely a worthy purchase! :3 :3


❤️❤️❤️REVIEW IN GRADES❤️❤️❤️

Color: 4/5 - unique pattern, popping color and nice gradual from dark eyes, however gets a tiny bit lost without dailyght. 

Comfort: 5/5 - exceptionally comfortable!

Enlargement: 5/5 - make your eyes super-huge with their 14.80 diameter!! 


As always, I really hope you enjoyed my post :3 if you did, please share! Soon I will be adding cosplay makeup tutorials and many more reviews of different kawaii items :) My wish is to make the blog very diverse and useful for you guys! Also, thank you everybody for your love and support for me and my young blog :3 

❤️Hugs and kisses❤️

Nika





No comments:

Post a Comment